Why Choose Canada?
Canada, being the home to some of the best and most sought-after institutions and universities in the world, is a performer as far as education is concerned. With a host of study programs, Canada offers tailored courses with an ultimate goal to serve the individual interests and support their success.
Here are some of the benefits of making Canada your education destination:
- The nation offers a chance to widen your educational horizons & explore cultural diversities
- Chance to avail work experience in Canada after you graduate
- Canada is considered fairly affordable, when compared to the US and UK Ample research opportunities
- Canada’s quality of life stands first in the list
- Canada offers many scholarships specially designed for international students
- Opportunity to study in internationally recognized Canadian institution
How much does it cost to Study in Canada?
Average annual fee (in CAD*)
$13,000 to $20,000 per year
Postgraduate master’s degree
$17,000 to $25,000 per year
$7,000 to $15,000 per year
$30,000 to $40,000 per year