Why Choose USA?
" LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM AND MOVE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE OF THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF LIVING ANYWHERE ON THE GLOBE "
WHY CHOOSE THE USA
The USA is a land of opportunities that also boasts of a diverse culture. The nation also takes pride in having the strongest currency in the world. With a multitude of opportunities for people to grow, this is one of the most sought-after places where people from across the globe want to settle.
The USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program allows investors to enjoy an array of exclusive benefits:
- Language skills aren’t mandatory
- Minimum Education is not required
- No managerial or business experience required
- No obligation to reside in the area of investment
- Opportunity to work, live and/or study anywhere in the U.S.
- Students get lower tuition fees
- Investment Capital can be a gift or inheritance, business ownership, or can come from any other lawful activity
- Inclusion of children under the age of 21 (dependent children)
To qualify for this program, the applicants are required to fulfill one of the following investment options in addition to meeting the eligibility criteria:
- Be 21 years of age or more
- Show legal sources of funds and assets
- Study in United States
- After your F1 student visa is approved, you will be able to study in the United States if you have been admitted to a U.S. university and have completed all of the required steps.
- If you plan to work part-time during your studies, the first thing you can do is contact your assigned school official (DSO).
- When school is in session, your U.S. student visa allows you to work up to 20 hours a week on campus and full-time during school breaks.
- If you want to work off-campus, things can get a bit more complicated, but there are some training programs where F1 students can get permission to work.